Tuesday 17 January 2012

lady, i'm thanking you

One of the reasons I started my photography course is to be pushed by challenges and try myself with projects I wouldn't dare and think to do otherwise.  Our latest task is to photograph people, which I want to do more eventually, but I haven't got much experience with yet.  They couldn't be self-portraits or candid shots because we had to interact with people.  I never had the nerve to ask strangers on the street to model for my camera...up until last weekend. I had to go out, approach people and observe the situation, myself and of course them. It was all about the experience and reflecting on it. I had a fantastic afternoon, however nerve wrecking is.  I will post some more photos later with my statement, when it is written at some point, that will explain the idea behind the shots. For now, before processing all, I'm posting a photo of this very kind and beautiful lady, just to say how great that there are some people out there who are willing to play. :)
Dsc_1101_1_of_1

No comments:

Post a Comment